Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another win, and a lesson learned

Yay me, a second win and I'm in the semi-finals. Convincing win, but against not great competition. So 9:00am Saturday begins the most Important Game of Titan IN MY LIFE!!! An event I rank, in anticipation, somewhere between finding a good beer in Lancaster County and my next successful trip to the rest room (irregular schedule and menus have not been my friend and I'll leave it at that...).

And lesson learned. I knew I needed to walk away from the Titan area and do something else, which was the demo for 7 Wonders, but it turned out to be a silly card/economy game I had no interest in. So I went back to familiar lands, gig in a Titan game at last second and was out in seven turns. So now I'm in a room waiting for a heat of RA! The Dice Game to start. Have pity on my soul (James would understand).

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 04, 05:45:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Mom and Dad said...

Try being in your 60's and on a week-long eat fest combined with hours on a bus! LOL

 
At Fri Aug 05, 07:38:00 AM CDT , Anonymous M & D said...

Oops--response to wrong post! $-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home