Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Food

Sari made me do it. Had a very nice meal at near-by diner, want to say named Jennifer's Diner. Nothing fancy, but very solid diner, type of place with some soul in the food (more Curve than general Greek family place).
Had what is apparently a central Penn staple meal, fried chicken. My two veggies were carrot and mashed potatoes. If only I'd known that trick as a kid. Unexpectedly, the rolls were the star of the show - best rolls I can remember having, simple but perfect. $14.50 with soda.

Anyway, that was mostly for Sari/my safety. Off to play RA!

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 03, 05:44:00 AM CDT , Blogger Skip said...

I'd have thought that the staple would have been something German or Dutch. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home