Friday, February 12, 2010

The Aftermath

Took about half the time you think it did to create this scene.

Couple of notes I forgot above: food is cooked only one day in
advance. If they miscount, or you get there late, bad news for you - I
was there about 7:00 and they were already out of turkey.
There is sauce at the table, but the ribs themselves are smoked
completely dry, rub only (4-6 hours). I now know I am a dry-rub rib guy.
All of the (good) rib places I've stopped at are tiny little places
with the menu on the wall and maybe a dozen seats. No tablecloths,
menus, ect. In fact, from what little I've learned so far, if a place
has metal silverware, it doesn't have elite BBQ

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 18, 09:43:00 AM CST , Anonymous Lisa said...

I think MY cholesterol is bad after just looking at your blog. Seriously?

 
At Thu Feb 18, 09:46:00 PM CST , Blogger NoMoreCheese said...

Yeah! seriously. Went back to same place on Monday on way back north and had some more. Brought a full rack back to Madison too. I have no words for how good they were.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home