Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Gateway Arch

Could rattle on here for awhile, but I won't. If you've ever been awed
by a structure or monument seen in person, you'll know how I felt
seeing this. And if you haven't, I don't have the words to describe it.

But I will say, I've seen a number of large man-made objects, but
nothing approaching the elegance of this arch. It's the scope plus the
elegance that stunned me.

And if ever visit and don't ride to top, you are missing out. View is
crap, as it looks out over East and Non-Post-Apocalyptic St Louis, but
the ride up is something else.

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 12, 08:49:00 PM CST , Blogger Kristin said...

But the ride is cool in itself. The little spaceship-elevator cars that were designed in the 60s are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home